Vice President, Sales & Business Development
Location: Remote, National
• Design and implement effective sales strategies to sell IBH/HMC products to new GLT customers.
• Preparation and submission of a detailed regional prospect target plan.
• Maintain consistent sales activity database and reporting via salesforce.
• Mastery of IBH/HMC product portfolio
• Fluency with the consultative sales approach to assess needs of potential clients and target precise product solutions.
• Regular engagement and collaboration with GLT account and sales teams to foster teamwork and mutual support.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree related to business, sales/marketing or healthcare preferred.
• 5 years of healthcare sales experience
• 5 years of experience selling healthcare programs in the GLT segment.
• Sizeable existing GLT contact/relationship pool to validate realistic sales growth potential.
• Excellent comprehension of healthcare programs, especially, but not limited too – managed behavioral healthcare & chemical dependency treatment, employee assistance programs, chronic condition management, pharmacy benefit management, digital healthcare applications.
• Mastery of the workings/culture of government and joint labor management trusts, funds, and healthplans.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
• Comfortable with public speaking
• Must be a team-player.