Vice President of Client Success
• Responsible for designing and executing IBH’s Account Management and Client Success program
• Creating an aligned team to ensure retention, renewals and upsell into the client base
• Assessing and upskilling your team, equipping with the tools needed for success.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to identify solutions to common challenges that help all team members practice at the top of their license
• Supporting the new business development team to drive net new revenue opportunities for IBH
• Help develop and maintain account management and sales process, tracking and business approval processes through systems and data-driven methodologies
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• 10 or more years of account management, customer success, management and/or business development experience
• Experience with data-driven methodologies, Net Promoter Score (NPS), Salesforce (or equivalent CRMs), SharePoint and other team/collaboration technologies is preferred
• Understanding of population health, employer health, behavioral health or anything with the word “health” in it is a bonus, but not necessarily required.
Candidates interested in this position, please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.