SVP of Marketing
• Lead the charge in driving rapid growth across our various solutions and brands.
• Lead and develop a team of marketing professionals.
• Oversee IBH demand generation vehicles, their message, performance, measurement and reporting.
• Collaborate with sales leaders to drive and report on revenue performance against targets across the company.
• Lead, coordinate and communicate go-to-market strategies and efforts across the company, including launch strategies, media/press announcements and internal employee communications.
• Manage the marketing budget & marketing vehicle spend; allocate dollars to deliver best ROI.
• Lead the Marketing Communications strategy, including messaging and ensure customer-centric value proposition is front and center.
• Lead marketing planning and coordination of strategy to achieve forward-looking company goals.
• Create and drive a marketing operations culture of measurement across the team to track and optimize key metrics and understand the pulse of how marketing impacts revenue.
• Lead effective brand integration of new products and acquired companies.
• Participate in product design and product marketing tradeoffs to ensure the right products are brought to market in a methodical, sequential, and integrated approach.
• Initiate ROI-based scenario planning to optimize marketing investments and net marketing outcomes.
• Maintain a commitment to IBH customers and champion this effort across the company.
• Know our market, customers, customer segments, trends, customer pain points, and benefits of our products / services.
• Consider customer impact in all marketing decisions.
• Study and stay abreast of industry trends, competitive strategies, best practices, opportunities, threats and develop/implement plans to keep IBH in an industry leading position.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 10+ years of marketing / product marketing / brand marketing experience / demand gen
• Strong tactical, hands-on SEO and Account Based Marketing experience with ability to construct, track, and optimize an annual strategic plan that includes tactical elements to optimize results
• Experience using analytics and setting up “through-the-funnel” marketing dashboards to optimize marketing spend and initiatives
• Proven track record of serving as both a strategic leader and a tactical team resource who is executing on the marketing strategy
• Expertise managing and presenting a multi-brand strategy both internally (employees) and externally (customers, partners, brokers/consultants, market)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• SaaS marketing experience
• Experience using Account-Based Marketing (ABM) software to drive demand and MQLs
• Go-to-market experience across a multi-brand offering
• Experience working with private equity-backed, fast-growth mid-market businesses
• Experience with integrating acquisitions
• Salesforce.com (SFDC) and integrated tools like Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Pardot, etc.