Sr. Client Success Manager
Location: Virtual or Claremont
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• 5 years’ experience with Account Management or Client Success
• 3 years’ experience with strategic upsell with account management
• Must be skilled in listening to client needs and working creatively and aggressively to solve business challenges to create client delight.
• Familiarity with employee benefits, behavioral health, EAPs, digital health solutions, and Net Promoter Score (NPS) is preferred.
• Must have excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using Salesforce (Or CRMs), Sharepoint, MS Office and other collaboration tools.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
• Align strategically with key named clients and build trusted relationships
• Provide excellent service to help advance our client’s key imperatives
• Retain and renew clients for long term, strategic engagement
• Upsell strategically, aligning to solve client’s business challenges and create better outcomes for employees, members and/or key stakeholders
• Measure, monitor and improve client satisfaction
• Perform other duties as assigned