Director of Sales Operations
Location: Orange County, CA or remote.
• Must be a strategic thinker with Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools and philosophies, and specifically Salesforce.com (SFDC)
• Responsible for Salesforce administration and accurate, predictable reporting for all commercial business units
• Data-driven individual who can demonstrate an ability to analyze, distill and present trending information against commercial initiatives (i.e. pipeline growth, lead vs. deal analysis, win rate, channel-specific goals, average sales cycle, deal stage conversion) and more
• Responsible for design and maintenance of SFDC dashboards to track leading and lagging metrics and revenue-oriented performance KPI’s across colleagues, customers and partners
• Leader must have a skillset to think outside of sales or client success functions and be able to build and analyze the CRM for company-wide initiatives (i.e. customer acquisition cost, margin, pricing, contracts, proposals, financial and board reports) and more
• Responsible for preparing, analyzing, and communicating data available to dependent systems and other external platforms
• Responsible for (re)building of workflows and/or dashboards for reoccurring requests, and support the delivery on ad hoc requests regarding data queries, senior-level slides, etc.
• Serve as the owner of data for commercial functions including better ways to cleanse, scrub, segment and develop models or analysis to support improved decision making and strategy
• Be a true partner to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) for monthly, quarterly, annual and longitudinal planning that includes quarterly business reviews (QBR), end of quarter reporting and trending for board and/or executive presentations, external census data and internal best practice insights that aid with (re)building incentive plans, territory plans, market segmentation, etc.
• An ability to grow with IBH Solutions as we do, and a successful background in leadership, management and accountability (LMA) with coaching and mentoring direct reports that span across sales operations, proposal writing and sales enablement is preferred
• Ideally this candidate has experience with collaborating with marketing for adopting lead/demand generation ideas and tools that align to commercial go-to-market initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
• 10+ years of Salesforce experience that includes Salesforce Lightning with strong experience in building reports and dashboards
• Proven ability to adapt in fast paced, dynamic environment with a strong attention to detail and effective prioritization and organizational skills
• Good professional communication skills (verbal and writing).
• Demonstrates a strong sense of accountability
• Capable of working independently with minimal supervision
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft programs, including Office, Excel, PowerPoint
• Strong experience with Salesforce
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving acumen, and can use principles of logic to generate results
• Ability to build and maintain internal business / collaborative relationships