Desktop Support Technician
Location: Irvine, CA / Remote
• Work onsite at our Irvine, CA. office when appropriate.
• Be part of a team supporting approximately 300 internal users.
• Respond to Jira support requests from both onsite and remote staff.
• Work with remote users for troubleshooting and training sessions.
• Deploy new employee setups: including system builds, imaging, and application.
• Configure and support cloud phone accounts and hardware.
• Provision user access to a variety of systems
• Escalate to and work with internal teams and 3rd party vendors to resolve issues.
• Asset Management: Maintain a current database of corporate equipment.
• Perform daily/weekly/monthly maintenance activities to ensure system optimization.
• Support all security and compliance initiatives.
• Contribute to system standard development and documentation.
• 3+ years’ experience working in an IT support function.
• The ability to prioritize tasks and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and end user experience.
• Deep understanding of Windows and MAC desktop operating systems
• Strong understanding of MS Office, O365, Cloud services
• Experience with enterprise desktop vulnerability management tools
• Hardware support: laptops, desktops, and mobile devices
• Familiar with endpoint management tools such as JAMF and Active Directory
• General understanding of network protocols including DHCP and DNS
• Unified Communication system management