Client Success Manager
• Support Account Managers in the support and management of Accounts
• Provide proposals for small groups and support brokers
• Help manage implementation of new Accounts
• Schedule seminars and other onsite/video support meetings for clients
• Handle client complaints, concerns or issues
• Align strategically with key named clients and build trusted relationships
• Maintain client files and update contracts, support renewal process, as needed
• Provide excellent service to help advance our client’s key imperatives
• Retain and renew clients for long term, strategic engagement
• Upsell strategically, aligning to solve client’s business challenges and create better outcomes for employees, members and/or key stakeholders
• Measure, monitor and improve client satisfaction
• Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 2-3 years’ experience with Account Management or Client Success
• 1-3 years’ experience with strategic upsell with account management
• Must be skilled in listening to client needs and working creatively and aggressively to solve business challenges to create client delight.
• Familiarity with employee benefits, behavioral health, EAPs, digital health solutions, and Net Promoter Score (NPS) is preferred.
• Must have excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using Salesforce (Or CRMs), Sharepoint, MS Office and other collaboration tools.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment