Business Development Proposal Lead and Sales Operations
• Responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting IBH’s Sales Operations strategy, including Proposal Management
• Leading IBH’s integrated proposal management process that will drive net new business and retain existing business
• Gather competitive and market intelligence through legal and ethical means only, then disseminate efficiently to the field teams
• Work closely with key stakeholders to identify solutions to common challenges that help all team members practice at the top of their license
• Support Sales team to drive net new revenue opportunities for IBH
• Iterate upon the amazing library of company/proposal knowledge in place today, garden it and make it grow.
• Help develop and maintain sales process, tracking and business approval processes through systems and data-driven methodologies
• Must be cool under pressure, vigilant about deadlines, comfortable in a team environment, and able to adapt quickly to change. You must be obsessive about details and possess excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• 3 or more years of proposal management, sales ops, and/or business development experience, especially experience in business writing and/or communications.
• Experience with RFPIO (equivalent proposal management solutions), Salesforce (or equivalent CRMs), Sharepoint and other team/collaboration technologies is preferred
• Understanding of population health, employer health, behavioral health or anything with the word “health” in it is a bonus, but not necessarily required.
Candidates interested in this position, please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.