Location: Portland, Oregon
Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree and license in behavioral health field required (I.e. LCSW/LMSW, LMFT, LPC)
• Experience in the field of substance use disorders required
• Employee Assistance Program and/or crisis management experience preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable and experienced with working in a web-based software system, as well as with Microsoft Office Products
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
• Act as an Agreement Monitor for assigned participants.
• Prepare monitoring agreements, releases, letters and other documents for assigned participants.
• Monitor the status of all requirements of the monitoring agreement for assigned participants and update the monitoring agreement annually or more frequently as needed.
• Complete intakes with newly assigned participants, via phone, video conference or in-person.
• Monitor participant’s workplace performance through regular contact with employer and receipt of monthly reports.
• Evaluate employer’s ability to supervise participant at work.
• Collaborate with participants’ treatment providers to ensure receipt of regular documentation
• Determine toxicology testing schedules for participants and monitor receipt of all toxicology results, taking immediate action in the case of positive tests.
• Respond to incidents of non-compliance with the monitoring agreement quickly, which may include writing reports and informing licensing Boards, employers, and treatment providers.
• Conduct annual reviews of each program participant.
• Provide consultations to program referral resources, treatment facility personnel as appropriate: take information regarding referred cases or other concerns and explain the monitoring program to participants.
• Assist with locating resources for participants with acute or high risk needs.
• Provide updates and reports to the referring entity (e.g. licensing board or employer).
• Take calls from other participants when their primary Agreement Monitor is unavailable.
• Oversee all tasks related to the provision of services for assigned participants to ensure they are completed within designated time frames.
• Other duties as assigned, which may include, but not limited to: updating guidelines & procedures, writing newsletter articles, providing training/outreach sessions, consulting with colleagues, managing the enrollment of new participants and participating in the Policy Advisory Committee.