As Client Success Manager, you will create and deliver “Client delight,” focusing on client retention, satisfaction, renewals and upsell for specific strategic clients. You’ll bring the best of IBH to improve the health and wellbeing of others. You’ll have the backing of 30+ years of experience coupled with a technology-enabled population health management platform that provides industry leading employee assistance, mental health support, managed behavioral health, professional monitoring and well-being solutions along with proprietary health analytics and clinical assessment tools. You will play a key role in the success and continued growth of IBH, represent the voice of the client for our product development priorities, and capture quantitative and anecdotal value stories to help demonstrate the continued value of our solutions. Temporarily Virtual, then possibly onsite in Alameda, CA.
Bring your experience in healthcare and join a rapidly growing company and help us with our mission of improving lives of the members we serve and their families. IBH provides innovative technology-based tools and effective solutions for employee assistance, behavioral health, substance abuse and opioid addiction, and wellness management. Compliance Regulatory and Contract Paralegal manages comprehensive departmental documentation preparedness for demonstrating regulatory compliance effectiveness; ensures immediate availability of program integrity component documentation for ongoing compliance and privacy program tasks and projects; produces and maintains cumulative compliance program activity records, analytical reports, and tracks and trends compliance and privacy program activities, manages compliance program issue logs and dashboards; produces and manages timelines to ensure issue closure and response deadlines are met; maintains compliance documents and records. Additionally, this position performs first level contract reviews, including but not limited to customer, vendor, and BAAs. Coordinating with outside counsel routine reviews, maintenance of the document library of templates and executed agreements.
We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, high performing Controller to join a growing Finance team. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth knowledge of accounting functionality and will apply our values, innovations and capabilities to exceed our business goals. This position reports to the CFO. The Controller will be responsible for oversight of all accounting and accounting operational activities. The role will lead day-to-day accounting operations and supervise a team of staff members. The Controller will develop and ensure that IBH has the systems, processes and procedures in place to support timely financial close along with growth initiatives and have regular interactions across the IBH Solutions organization.
This position is responsible for data management and programming processes in the Inflexxion Health Analytics department, to ensure high quality, reliable, valid and regulatory compliant data and deliverables. This position serves as a liaison for Health Analytics with other departments within Inflexxion regarding overall data quality and data automation processes.
Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH) is a private equity-backed family of companies headquartered in Irvine, California. We are a leading provider of comprehensive management of mental / behavioral health, wellness, and chronic care and offer employee assistance programs (EAP). With over 30 years’ experience and a portfolio touching over 8M lives, we are looking to transform the industry with proprietary technology and data analytics that will lead the way for public health improvements and population well-being. Be part of something big and join our smart, passionate team in changing the way consumers manage their health. The Desktop Support Technician is responsible for all level one tasks in our corporate technology environment. Candidates must have strong communication and customer service skills and the ability to quickly response to new tasks. The candidate must be someone who takes initiative, has a positive attitude, and is interested in a career at a growing company with the willing to adapt to change. The Help Desk Support Specialist will work closely with the Infrastructure and Security teams to ensure the corporate environment is fully optimized and secure, using industry best practices.
• Must be a strategic thinker with Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools and philosophies, and specifically Salesforce.com (SFDC)
• Responsible for Salesforce administration and accurate, predictable reporting for all commercial business units
• Data-driven individual who can demonstrate an ability to analyze, distill and present trending information against commercial initiatives (i.e. pipeline growth, lead vs. deal analysis, win rate, channel-specific goals, average sales cycle, deal stage conversion) and more
• Responsible for design and maintenance of SFDC dashboards to track leading and lagging metrics and revenue-oriented performance KPI’s across colleagues, customers and partners
• Leader must have a skillset to think outside of sales or client success functions and be able to build and analyze the CRM for company-wide initiatives (i.e. customer acquisition cost, margin, pricing, contracts, proposals, financial and board reports) and more
• Responsible for preparing, analyzing, and communicating data available to dependent systems and other external platforms
• Responsible for (re)building of workflows and/or dashboards for reoccurring requests, and support the delivery on ad hoc requests regarding data queries, senior-level slides, etc.
• Serve as the owner of data for commercial functions including better ways to cleanse, scrub, segment and develop models or analysis to support improved decision making and strategy
• Be a true partner to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) for monthly, quarterly, annual and longitudinal planning that includes quarterly business reviews (QBR), end of quarter reporting and trending for board and/or executive presentations, external census data and internal best practice insights that aid with (re)building incentive plans, territory plans, market segmentation, etc.
• An ability to grow with IBH Solutions as we do, and a successful background in leadership, management and accountability (LMA) with coaching and mentoring direct reports that span across sales operations, proposal writing and sales enablement is preferred
• Ideally this candidate has experience with collaborating with marketing for adopting lead/demand generation ideas and tools that align to commercial go-to-market initiatives
The Exam Coordinator is the IBH case owner who is responsible to ensure timeliness and completeness of specialized evaluations.
We’re looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, high performing Sr. Accountant to join a growing Finance team. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth knowledge of accounting functionality and will apply our values, best practices, innovations and capabilities to exceed our business goals. This position reports to the Corporate Controller. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the shared service consolidated GL and full-cycle close process. The position will support accounting integration including accounting systems, policies and procedures and internal controls. The role will have regular interactions across IBH’s organization. The Senior Accountant will ensure that IBH has the systems, processes, and procedures in place to support timely financial close along with growth initiatives.
We are seeking talented and hard-working individuals who take pride in providing quality services to join our talented team as an Senior Epidemiology Program Manager in Denver, Colorado. This is a full-time position; benefits offered include: vision, medical, dental, 401(K), life insurance.
The SVP of Marketing is a senior leader and therefore leads and executes the company’s marketing strategy; including brand strategy, demand / lead generation, digital marketing and PR/Communications. This leader must be a proven strategic thinker but also very tactical by actively engaging with the marketing team to move initiatives forward through helping with writing, design direction, project management, etc. This leader allocates effort and resources to drive overall omni-channel success for IBH including the oversight and management of the company website, all external profiles (Linkedin, Shortlister), account-based marketing strategies, and content creation to ensure financial growth. This leader is also responsible for owning the marketing budget and communicating marketing analytics and performance metrics to the executive leadership team. The individual reports to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and has frequent engagement and partnership with C-suite team members and commercial business units. Compensation: • Competitive salary + attractive performance-based bonus structure • Full Benefit Package • 401K Matching
This position will produce/develop organic new sales and prospect relationships in the GLT market segment.